Monday, May 30, 2011

A photo recap...

"A good snapshot stops a memory from running away..."


I'll be summing up this past month with old photos I found. :)
I'm a girl of few words tonight.
Africa is on my mind.


I hung out with Melissa. FINALLY. P.S. I miss Rose...
I'm leaving for Super Summer in a week and I'm PUMPED.
My crazy brother moved in next door. Grrrreat. ;)
I have the world's wackest best friend ever. :)

My parent's first year anniversary is coming up. ;)
 I LOVE THEM.

UCO's #CentralEdge KILLED IT at AAF this year. :)
Had a few heart to hearts with good ole Baby Ray. :)



Sometimes good things fall apart. <3

His Grace is and always will be more than enough. <3


Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand. I leave for Africa in less than 7 months. Mmmmmm.
Doing good, doing REAL good. :)


Redeemed, JAS.

No comments:

Post a Comment